145 Users Online

Home | Business | Directory | Forum | Jobs | Lifestyle | News | Tourism | What's OnContacts

Peterborough UK
00:39 on Sunday
13 June 2010

0845 Numbers, 0870 Numbers and 0800 Numbers for your Business

  Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin


Stuff
 Peterborough Forums | Stuff
Subject Topic: Love your NWO Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 29 September 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 24 April 2010 at 12:35 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider

Adman wrote:

@PaleRider,

Right then, this NWO of yours - please tell me more.

Where is it based ?

Do you have their phone number ?

Who's in charge ?

Do they have a website ?

Do you believe in the tooth fairy and Father Christmas ?

 



Well the first thing you have to do is admit to yourself that there is a NWO in the making, and that it really is an idea that was formed decades ago.
This is not disputable, just watch the last 4 minutes of the film and if you don't see this, i'm sorry but you must be retarded.

The question is, will the NWO be a global dictatorship? they tell us that the NWO will end all wars etc... well thats what dictatorships try to acheive  isn't it? they rule by force so that nobody is capable of questioning them let alone fighting them.

You tell me what you think the NWO is.
Back to Top View PaleRider's Profile Search for other posts by PaleRider
 
Adman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 April 2005
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2009
Posted: 24 April 2010 at 17:57 | IP Logged Quote Adman

PaleRider wrote:
Adman wrote:

@PaleRider,

Right then, this NWO of yours - please tell me more.

Where is it based ?

Do you have their phone number ?

Who's in charge ?

Do they have a website ?

Do you believe in the tooth fairy and Father Christmas ?

 



Well the first thing you have to do is admit to yourself that there is a NWO in the making, and that it really is an idea that was formed decades ago.
This is not disputable, just watch the last 4 minutes of the film and if you don't see this, i'm sorry but you must be retarded.

The question is, will the NWO be a global dictatorship? they tell us that the NWO will end all wars etc... well thats what dictatorships try to acheive  isn't it? they rule by force so that nobody is capable of questioning them let alone fighting them.

You tell me what you think the NWO is.

Well, you may regard me as a bit of a cynic but until anyone can provide me with any real evidence of the NWO then I'll continue to regard it as another load of Icke/Jones b*llsh*t.

Mind you, good luck to them - 'cus they've both made a lot of money out of it from gullible people like you !

   

Back to Top View Adman's Profile Search for other posts by Adman
 
PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 29 September 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 25 April 2010 at 16:54 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider

So President after President PM after PM can talk of the need for "A New World Order".

You think they are talking about what exactly?
Back to Top View PaleRider's Profile Search for other posts by PaleRider
 
Adman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 April 2005
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2009
Posted: 25 April 2010 at 17:17 | IP Logged Quote Adman

@PaleRider,

You claim that  "The NWO is the top aim for our world, above anything else. And that means a globalised world with no nations, a global currency, global constitutions, BIg Brother society etc..

This is our future, and if you don't realise it now then you never will."

You then state above  "that there is a NWO in the making, and that it really is an idea that was formed decades ago."

You then go on to say  "This is not disputable"

Therefore, could you please provide me with some real evidence (no Icke/Jones related garbage allowed).

Thanks.



Edited by Adman on 25 April 2010 at 17:40
Back to Top View Adman's Profile Search for other posts by Adman
 
PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 29 September 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 25 April 2010 at 20:56 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider

Well obviously the words of world leaders are not good enough for you.

When all these people are talking up the same agenda , what more evidence could you possibly need to see that they are in a coalition to create a NWO.

I think if you watch this film that is not about Alex Jones or David Icke  you can't fail to see something is going on, its about factual information that you can see with your own eyes.




Back to Top View PaleRider's Profile Search for other posts by PaleRider
 
Adman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 April 2005
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2009
Posted: 25 April 2010 at 22:07 | IP Logged Quote Adman

Adman wrote:

Therefore, could you please provide me with some real evidence (no Icke/Jones related garbage allowed).

Thanks.

That'll be a NO then  

 

Back to Top View Adman's Profile Search for other posts by Adman
 
PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 29 September 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 25 April 2010 at 22:17 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider



What exactly would you call "evidence"?


A signed confession?


Back to Top View PaleRider's Profile Search for other posts by PaleRider
 
Colgrin
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Avatar

Joined: 20 December 2005
Location: Ortons
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4159
Posted: 26 April 2010 at 00:19 | IP Logged Quote Colgrin

PaleRider wrote:
What exactly would you call "evidence"?A signed
confession?


That might help!

__________________
"The Loch Ness Monster is actually a submarine. Driven by Bigfoot!"

Praise the Lord and get a free Playstation!!
Back to Top View Colgrin's Profile Search for other posts by Colgrin
 
PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 29 September 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 26 April 2010 at 14:08 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider

Colgrin wrote:
PaleRider wrote:
What exactly would you call "evidence"?A signed
confession?


That might help!


Well if life was that easy it'd be great wouldn't it.

Can i just add that i don't really give a t*ss if you thinks its crap or not, My aim here is for people who have not fallen fully asleep to do some research and judge for themselves.

There is enough info in this film to at least raise questions, and tbh i am pretty shocked that intelligent peple such as yourselves can't see that there is something in this.




Edited by PaleRider on 26 April 2010 at 14:13
Back to Top View PaleRider's Profile Search for other posts by PaleRider
 
Colgrin
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Avatar

Joined: 20 December 2005
Location: Ortons
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4159
Posted: 26 April 2010 at 14:42 | IP Logged Quote Colgrin

There you go again.

Insulting people because some people do not subscribe to your poorly defined, poorly argued paranoia is not the best way to convince people.


__________________
"The Loch Ness Monster is actually a submarine. Driven by Bigfoot!"

Praise the Lord and get a free Playstation!!
Back to Top View Colgrin's Profile Search for other posts by Colgrin
 

<< Prev Page of 4 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum