90 Users Online

Home | Business | Directory | Forum | Jobs | Lifestyle | News | Tourism | What's OnContacts

Peterborough UK
00:17 on Sunday
13 June 2010

The Party Place - voted the UK's No 1 party shop

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Stuff
 Peterborough Forums | Stuff
Subject Topic: Love your NWO Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 23 April 2010 at 13:53 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E&feature=chann el

here is a new film that fully describes the NWO, You will see everyone from GHW Bush to David Cameron Gordon Brown wtc... talking about it.

Spare me the jokes after you watch the film, this film will show you what is really going on in this world, and cuts through all the bullsh*t  of the current election debates.

Back to Top View PaleRider's Profile Search for other posts by PaleRider

Colgrin
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 15:12 | IP Logged Quote Colgrin

Before I waste any of my time watching anything about the NWO can you give any reference to any recriminating document that in any way gives credence to this paranoidic pile of w***?

I’m wondering where the real conspiracy is. Is it this completely ridiculous notion that a complex entity such as an orbiting terrestrial body consisting of some 6 billion humans are controlled by a handful of “powerful men”

Or

Is it nutters peddling this sh*te relying on their insulting notion that everyone else apart from them are too stooped to realise what is going on.

I mean the assumptions in your opening paragragh are laughable in the extreme! Are you really trying to say that goerge bush, comrade gordo, justcallmedave Cameron are honest men and we should take anything they say as the gospel truth?

Are you insane?

Praise the Lord and get a free Playstation!!
Back to Top View Colgrin's Profile Search for other posts by Colgrin

Adman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 15:23 | IP Logged Quote Adman

I see it's plugging a DVD by Alex Jones that can be purchased for $19:95.

Have you ordered one yet PaleRider ? 

Back to Top View Adman's Profile Search for other posts by Adman

PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 15:57 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider

Its a film by Jason Bermas who produced "Loose Change" the biggest net film in history, so well worth a look for FREE.

Why is it always the same people having a pop at these types of posts? Anyone else out there who actually  wants to take a look at a factual film that exposes the real evil that rules this world?

Edited by PaleRider on 23 April 2010 at 16:02

PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 16:05 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider

Colgrin wrote:
Before I waste any of my time watching anything about the NWO can you give any reference to any recriminating document that in any way gives credence to this paranoidic pile of w***?

I’m wondering where the real conspiracy is. Is it this completely ridiculous notion that a complex entity such as an orbiting terrestrial body consisting of some 6 billion humans are controlled by a handful of “powerful men”

Or

Is it nutters peddling this sh*te relying on their insulting notion that everyone else apart from them are too stooped to realise what is going on.

I mean the assumptions in your opening paragragh are laughable in the extreme! Are you really trying to say that goerge bush, comrade gordo, justcallmedave Cameron are honest men and we should take anything they say as the gospel truth?

Are you insane?

How about watching the film before you start your name calling? There are no theories in this film let alone conspiracy theories, watch it and listen.

PaleRider
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 16:36 | IP Logged Quote PaleRider

It amuses me how world leaders and parts of the media speak of the NWO, and yet when anyone else mentions it they are nuts?

What  free soveriegn independent country or party repeats the same speeches as foreign leaders and foreign media?

Why are Brown and Cameron openly supporting a New World Order? is the NWO in their manifesto? i don't think so.

Will they discuss their love of this NWO in the live TV debate? if not why not?

Over and over again they are talking up a NWO, and yet you see it as some sort of joke?

The NWO has been spoken of politically for a long long time, this is "a big idea, a New World Order" - G Bush 1991 (sept 11 funnily enough.).

The NWO is the top aim for our world, above anything else. And that means a globalised world with no nations, a global currency, global constitutions, BIg Brother society etc..

This is our future, and if you don't realise it now then you never will.

Just watch the last 4 minutes and tell me there is no NWO.

Edited by PaleRider on 23 April 2010 at 17:06

Juls77
Power Poster
Power Poster

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 19:50 | IP Logged Quote Juls77

I would watch it, if my speakers worked. But I have it mentally logged for when my useless I.T man ever turns up :)

Adman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 20:31 | IP Logged Quote Adman

@PaleRider,

Right then, this NWO of yours - please tell me more.

Where is it based ?

Do you have their phone number ?

Who's in charge ?

Do they have a website ?

Do you believe in the tooth fairy and Father Christmas ?

Back to Top View Adman's Profile Search for other posts by Adman

blip
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 22:10 | IP Logged Quote blip

Don't overlook the evidence presented in 'Loose Change' lightly. The list of historical records are significant to say the least.

Larry Silverstein, the man who purchased the WTCentre in 2001 demanded 7.2 billion dollars from his insurers. Reuters later reported that scrutiny of Convar IT data recovered from the buildings disclosed an unusual and sudden gigantic rush of insider trading that according to Richrd Wagner (acountant of the scrutiny) had been made just before and during the disaster.

Join the dots and follow the money.

A coincidence? Maybe, but un-very-likely, me thinks.

Elsie
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 01:06 | IP Logged Quote Elsie

The thing is blip, I've been watching your posts for some time now, and I can't help but notice that the name Rothschild doesn't seem to come up any more. I've heard in this weeks news that Goldman-Sachs was so internationally important, it was on a par with the Rothschild dynasty of yesteryear.

Which leads me to ask - who exactly are these supreme NWO people? Or are we not quite sure? 

Page of 4 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version