150 Users Online

Home | Business | Directory | Forum | Jobs | Lifestyle | News | Tourism | What's OnContacts

Peterborough UK
11:29 on Sunday
13 June 2010

The Party Place - voted the UK's No 1 party shop

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

Movies & TV
 Peterborough Forums | Movies & TV
Subject Topic: Television series looking for contributor Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Dragonfy

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10 January 2009 at 21:14 | IP Logged Quote╩Dragonfy

We are making a brand new documentary series looking at Brits who buck the trend of our reserved nation and who arenĺt afraid to complain, speak their mind or be tough with staff. This series promises to be a light hearted celebration of some of the boldest and most outspoken people in Britain today.

Are you or your boss a self styled Gordon Ramsay? Do you work in a stressful environment and have to raise your voice daily? Are you tired of incompetent staff and do you have a zero tolerance attitude toward them? Perhaps you run your own business or manage other people and will put up with nothing but the best?

Or are you a stickler for good service? Do you think the customer is always right? Do you always have something to say if the service is not up to scratch? Do you find yourself having to complain on a regular basis in shops, supermarkets, restaurants or on the phone?

Are you fed up with other incompetent drivers? Are you known for your aggressive tactics on the road? Do you ever find yourself getting into disputes with other drivers because of it?

If any of the above sounds like you or anyone you know we would love to hear from you for this exciting new documentary series for a major broadcaster.

Please contact us at [email protected] or ring 0207 033 2315 and leave your name and contact details and we will get straight back to you.

Back to Top View╩Dragonfy's╩Profile Search for other posts by╩Dragonfy

Colgrin
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10 January 2009 at 23:04 | IP Logged Quote╩Colgrin

Gordon Ramsey? That self obsessed, "ooh look at me I'm rock cos I swear a
lot" pantomime bully?

He's the last thing I'd want to model anyone after!

Praise the Lord and get a free Playstation!!
Back to Top View╩Colgrin's╩Profile Search for other posts by╩Colgrin

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version